Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mr Rocket Singh, My Mozo Man

Literally a man who helps as main assistant or porter is a Mozo. What happens when your friend a Mozo kill your share of value taking advantage of friendship and innocence. At the beginning you feel to let it go. But later you learn never to commit such mistakes on blind trust.

Agreed my friend business starts like a Rocket Singh, but Rocket Singh in your own stuff is funny. So Mr. Mozo, agreed it’s your job to get the things done, whether alone, by your team, or by free-lancer, I hardly give a damn to it. My share remains mine. Irrespective of whether you work for 1 or 10 companies at a time, I don’t care. It is as simple as that, whether you have to buy 10 apartments or single, broker commission remains flat. If you have short sightedness, and if you think locally, then I am sorry I cannot help you out. You lost many things man.

No comments:

Post a Comment